In China, there are options that offer alternative approaches to app-based matchmaking.
Even in the 21st century, Chinese society is still considered conservative when it comes to dating. That said, the country’s highly developed mobile internet has offered new ways for people to hit each other up via apps offering an assortment of features.
These include features that are popular with Gen Z like voice chat, live streaming, and for those looking for their soul mates, there’s even an app for that.
To learn more about what dating apps Chinese are using these days, check out our primer:
Below is a list of apps we cover in our video.
- Momo 陌陌 https://www.immomo.com
- Tantan 探探 http://tantanapp.com
- Soul https://www.soulapp.cn
- Zhiya 吱呀 http://www.zhiyalive.com
- Yidui 伊对 https://www.520yidui.com
- Summer https://imsummer.cn
- Shesays 她说 http://www.intelcupid.cn